Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Newspaper Staff: meeting and deadline reminders

Hey crew! Just a reminder that we will be meeting on Thursday until 5pm. You should have shown me a rough draft of your story assignment yesterday. I need final copies on Thursday at our meeting and I need a hard copy and a saved copy to your jump drive (or email it as an attachment)- see me if you don't know how to do this. Bringing snacks? Don't forget if you signed up. We will soon be taking a club picture...probably not tomorrow...meeting next week maybe. Thank you for those of you who have shown me your work. You also need to bring your newspaper "dues" of $10 during homeroom this week. All money has to be turned in by 1:00 daily.  See you Thursday! We might even have a computer lab that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment